1. Foul language, verbal or physical abuse will not be tolerated.
2. We are a mutual self-help group and shall be respectful and supportive towards each other at all times.
3. Confidential information shared between members is to be kept private and should not be spoken of with others.
4. Persons behaving in an offensive or disruptive manner at any MDO event, program or group will be asked to leave.
5. No person or group is to be put down on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, language, race or religion.
6. If someone breaches the code of conduct, any member can:
A written warning will be issued
The member may be suspended
The member shall be required to submit an apology in writing to the president and to appear before the executive board to appeal for reinstatement; copies of the member’s appeal shall be circulated to all board members prior to the decisive meeting
Movie Night Update
Starting in January 2015
The $15.00 movie passes cost $3.00 each for paid up members.
The passes are available to you every 2 months, so that you receive 6 movie passes per year.
Monthly Speaker Nights are open to the public.
Join us for a new guestspeaker each month.
Q&A and refreshments
When: The 3rd Tuesday of the month (September-May) 7:30p.m-9:15p.m.
Where: Southminster Church - 3rd Floor.,
15 Aylmer St. , just after the Bank St. bridge at Lansdowne.
Limited free parking at rear of building.
A useful, free 10 week program which helps you identify and use wellness tools to help manage your illness.
7:10 PM until 9:10 PM
Next program September 2015
Pathways to Recovery is a free 10 week program which provides a supportive culture for people to explore their own recovery in a self-directed and self controlled way in a group setting so that the experience that can build relationships that support and sustain recovery.
Next session Fall 2015
A workshop for family members of people with mental health challenges.
The Family WRAP program explores ways people can support a struggling loved one without losing themselves. It’s a free 8-week workshop that takes a practical, self-help approach to care and recovery for all members of the family.
For information call (613) 526-5406 or email us at [email protected]